Details that make the difference.
Photos by: Campbell Photography Studio
Do you want to take your space from so-so to stunning? So many times we forget about our ceilings. When planning your space, it’s important to look up. Sometimes a simple addition of some trim work and paint colors can add a huge impact to your design.
Regardless of your design style, you can take these ideas and incorporate them using different materials and accent details to create an architectural feature that will become a show stopper. From coastal to traditional to farmhouse style, you can take elements from each of the idea photos and transform any room in your home.
These photos are just the tip of the iceberg and I look forward to see how these traditional trim element evolve as design styles continue to change.
- Living room – Coffered ceiling with painted accents
- Kitchen – Stained beam header
- Bedroom – Coffer with beadboard accents inside tray ceiling
- Dining Room – Stained beams on cathedral ceiling
- Kitchen – Stained beams with shiplap between
- Living Room – Painted beams with crown molding detail
- Living Room – Coffer with painted accents inside tray ceiling
- Living Room – Painted beams on flat-to-sloped ceiling
- Bedroom – Single painted beam in peak of cathedral ceiling
- Study – Coffered ceiling with stained tongue & groove paneling accents