Designer looks for less.
How many of you have found yourself drooling over the crisp white Pottery Barn slip covered sofas, only to realize that one sofa would blow your budget and leave nothing left to decorate the rest of the room?
I know I had that problem when we moved into our new house last year. We were fortunate to sell our last home fully furnished. The good … less to move. The bad … we had to start over with nothing. This meant I had to stretch our limited furniture budget as far as I could. Time to get creative …
During my search for the perfect sofas for our living room, I realized there are some really great options that look just like some of the high dollar options that we are trying to replicate. *Note: I always swap the throw pillows that come with the sofas (which are a dead giveaway that they came from a big box store) and add my own that help tie it into the design of the room.Â
Below are some of my favorites:
1. My #1 “GO TO” white slipcovered sofa… Cindy Crawford Home Beachside Natural Sofa
2. Lilith Pond Taupe Sofa
3. Zardoni Sofa
4. Baxley Sofa
5. Keiran Sofa –
6. Gypsum Sofa
7. Harahan Sofa
8. Court Street Beige Sofa
9. Pennington Sand Sofa
10. Cindy Crawford – Newport Cove Indigo Sofa
11. Cindy Crawford Home – Bellingham Sand Sofa
12. Cindy Crawford Home – Bellingham Gray Sofa
13. Sofia Vergara – Monaco Court Oyster Sofa
14. Oatmeal English Roll Arm Shelton Sofa
15. Charcoal Gray Quentin Chesterfield Sofa
**Disclaimer: All sofa prices were listed under $750 on the furniture store’s website at the time this post was written. Prices did not included shipping or sales tax and may have been based on a sale incentive that may not be available at a later date.